- Episode 44 - Microsoft Ignite, Call for Content, and developer focus with Anna Chu (Jimmy and Jessica) - Excellent episode! Learn all you should know about Microsoft Ignite 2019, how to participate, what to expect... All of it.
- Andrew Connell's Blog (Andrew Connell) - This nice post is the second of a series of three. It explains how to do every step but also why the author decided to do that.
- A Start-To-Finish Guide to Docker for .NET (Daniel Hilgarth) - This is a great docker introduction, yes focusing on .Net usage... But still really good for all.
- Highlights from Git 2.23 ( Taylor Blau) - This was the first time I notice an update of git... It is very intriguing to see such a powerful tool evolving and see some experimental feature. It's a long post, but totally worth it.
- Why you should think twice about contributing to Open Source (Rafiullah Hamedy) - Contributing to an opensource project is both frightening and rewarding. Nice post that could help you to start in a better position.
- How to Setup an Ubuntu Linux VM in Azure with Remote Desktop (RDP) Access (Chris Pietschmann) - This post is a nice walkthrough to set-up our own VM.