- Azure Tips and Tricks Part 133 - Use the Azure Portal for Durable Functions Development (Michael Crump) - Nice tips durable functions are indeed very useful.
- How to safely replace Find-AzureRmResource -ResourceType calls in Azure PowerShell 6.x+ (Stephane Lapointe) - Good to know! I'm happy about that change but didn't notice the depreciated method.
- Immutable storage for Azure Storage Blobs now in public preview (Mitra Sinha) - A pretty neat feature!
- New Features in Durable Functions - Nice little update from Mark, teacher of Durable Functions Fundamentals on Plurasight, directly.
- Penny Pinching in the Cloud: Deploying Containers cheaply to Azure (Scott Hanselman) - Great quick review of the container offer with the cost in mind.
- Disaster Recovery solution for Azure IaaS applications (Sujay Talasila) - Good new another GA to make people safe.
- HelloWorld (Luke Oliff) - Nice post with multiple labs (exercises) very well explained and detailed to get started with auth0.
- How to read, unable to read appsettings.json values ASP.NET Core - Great post that explains a gotcha while using .net Core with deployment slots.
- Using ASP.NET Core 2.1's HttpClientFactory with Refit's REST library (Scott Hanselman) - Pretty cool, I didn't know this kind of tool existed.
- Power BI and Sudoku – Yes Please (Mike Carlo) - Awesome! I really like when people think outside of the box. This post gives you link to the game and to a more detailed post.
- The June release of SQL Operations Studio is now available (Alan Yu) - Pretty cool and remember it's a cross-platform tool!
- Install SQL Operations Studio on Ubuntu Linux (Daniel Farina) - Nice tools. I think I should install it since its light weight and multi-platforms.