Suggestion of the week
- 4 Common Datetime Mistakes in C# — And How to Avoid Them (Carlos Schults) - This post is a must to all C# (and you know what?! All developers), because we all need to use dates at one point in our code and script...
- Create Precompiled Azure Functions With Azure Event Grid Triggers (Jason Roberts) - A nice quick tutorial that shows how to plug the Azure Functions with the new Event Grid.
- Microsoft releases new time series data developer tools for Azure (Anirban Ghoshal) - It looks pretty neat and it is certainly easy to deploy. Looking forward to trying it.
- Setting up a managed container cluster with AKS and Kubernetes in the Azure Cloud running .NET Core in minutes (Scott Hanselman) - Not that long ago I would never guess that Building and deploying a cluster could be that easy... If you got 30mins it's a demo to try.
- The moment I came to play with .NET Standard 2.0… (Dominique St-Amand) - In this interesting post, the author shares with us all the gotchas and lessons learned developing his project.
- Styling Social Media Icon Lists in CSS (Mark Heath) - Yeah right, we can read CSS and probably hack some stuff... But it's excellent to learn how to do simple things the good way. And this post shows exactly that.
- Microsoft Deep Drive Track at the Data and BI Summit April 22-26 (Charles Sterling) - Wow, it looks packed with so much great content!
- Power BI Desktop January Feature Summary (Amanda Cofsky) - It looks like some team did not take a lot of time-off during the Holidays... So many great new functionalities; it's a fantastic way to start the year.
- Long Distance Relationships, or How to Manage a Remote Team (Natallia Brych ) - Remote working is not for every situation nor everybody. This post will help you to get started on the topic.
- Why Consider a Website Redesign – Tips and Recommendations (Daniel Schwarz) - Good post, food for thought.