- Learn Durable Functions with .NET Core and C#, stateful Serverless (Chris Noring) - A fascinating tutorial that teaches us how to get started with Azure Durable Functions and also explains how they work.
- Azure Functions and App Service Authentication with Auth0 and other OpenID Connect providers (Anthony Chu) - A nice post that explains how to configure our function with the CLI.
- Using Key Vault and Managed Identities with Azure Functions (Damien Bod) - A very resourceful and tutorial post. The perfect place to get started.
- Bootstrap 5 alpha1 is here..! What is NEW? (Charuka herath) - Nice update.
- Securing Blazor WebAssembly Apps (Andrea Chiarelli) - A nice post with all the code.
- Windows Terminal Preview 1.2 Release (Kayla) - Very nice update of an open-source project...It's nice to see that.
- Stop Pushing Down Your Emotions (Developer Tea) - I think a lot of people are doing that, me included. Very interesting podcast about a real situation.
- How the OBS Project changed video forever with lead Hugh Bailey (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - I was trilled to listen to this podcast. I'm a regular user of OBS and it was wonderful to learn more about this project. I will definitely be lurking on the GitHub side...
- 480: Get Noticed Without Selling Out, with Laura Huang (Coaching for Leaders) - Interesting discussion. I never realize how “Be yourself” wasn't really useful...
- Episode 219: Remote crickets and Manager Careering (Soft Skills Engineering) - A really nice episode. Great topics answering diverse questions. One that kept my attention was about the magic manager and the time management...
- How to Improve Time Management with Angela Proffitt (Influencer Entrepreneurs with Jenny Melrose) - A few great tips to improve our efficiency at managing time. It's always good to have new ideas and ear how others are doing.
- #49: Erin Doyle - Beautiful Code and Accessibility (The Solo Coder Podcast) - A beautiful, very inspiring episode about how to make the world a better place for all.
- Azure DevOps Roadmap update for 2020 Q3 | Azure DevOps Blog (Sidi) - That looks pretty neat
- How to make separate Work and Personal Profiles with the New Microsoft Edge on Beyonce's Internet (Scott Hanselman) - The profiles are really awesome and very useful. I'd say it's a must.
- Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service ( Mary Jo Foley) - Interesting..
- Sort Data With ASP.NET Core and Query Strings (Khalid Abuhakmeh) - A very cool tutorial with all thee e required code. Pretty cool.
- Top 7 OBS Studio Tricks for 2020 – and you won’t believe #4 (Jeff Fritz) - A wonderful list of accessible tips to improve our stream.