- 10 Reasons to Use Durable Functions (Mark Heath) - To celebrate his new course about durable function, Mark shares with us his top10 of the best reason with should use durable functions.
- Advanced Raspberry Pi traffic lights simulator (Gunnar Peipman) - This Windows IoT project looks really awesome! Let's have a threat...
- Creating NuGet packages in Docker using the .NET Core CLI (Andrew Lock) - A useful tutorial that explains how to use .Net CLI with Docker commands.
- Why should we care about containers for development (Shayne Boyer) - Another nice Docker post this time focus on the continuous integration and deployment.
- Creating PDF on ASP.NET Core (Gunnar Peipman) - Am bookmarking this one. Creating PDF is a common task and that code look "simple".
- Power BI Desktop May Feature Summary (Amanda Cofsky) - The monthly updates is always a great new. This month shows more about that new Q&A feature... You may not know about it, but you really want to use it...
- Data Encodings and Layout (Clemens Vasters) - Very useful and deep article that provides the best practices for data encoding for different type of situation.
BooksExactly What to Say, The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
(Phil M. Jones)
I listen to this audio book and really enjoy it. Simple powerful key works selection tat helps us to get where we want to go. It was only about two hours long and I listen to it in one shoot. And I’m mostly certain I will listen to it again.
- The Next Time You Want to Complain at Work, Do This Instead (Peter Bregman) - We all did it at least once… Should we do with again... This post explains why we shouldn't.