- Pushing Node.js to Azure While You Make Your Coffee (John Papa) - Didn't know that command... I should try it with my Ghost blog.
- Azure Application Insights warned me of failed dependent requests on my site (Scott Hanselman) - That's the nice thing with application insights, it never stops to surprise you, in a good way of course.
- .NET Core Application Development in Visual Studio Code (VS Code) (Damir Arh) - This article is an impressive tutorial/introduction and would definitely help you to get started on the good path.
- Building the Ultimate Developer PC 3.0 - The Parts List for my new computer, IronHeart (Scott Hanselman) - Woooh! That's A machine...
- NuKeeper for automated NuGet Package Reference Updates on Build Servers (Scott Hanselman) - Nice tool.
- Azure API Management Feature: SOAP pass-through (Bill Chesnut) - Because everything cannot be written with that last and shining language, this post explains how to make them compatible.
- Standing desks vs sitting: why sitting ISN'T slowly killing you (Aytekin Tank) - Ahh ahh ah ! Of course, it isn't but like always the reel solution is simple...
- Vaporized: Solid Strategies for Success in a Dematerialized World (Robert Tercek) - I really loved that book. In this world of digital transformation where everything goes so fast, this book explains why you should care. In fact, it asked so many good questions and related facts. I like to pretend I'm aware of the new technologies. That I'm on the edge, that I'm aware of the trending stuff... But guess what?! I got surprised, and even a bit scare at one point. This book is a must. Enjoy! ASIN: B01F9G31H8