- Using Chocolatey with Azure VMs (Dan Patrick) - If you are on Windows you must know Chocolatey.
- Gartner recognizes Microsoft as a leader in enterprise integration (Microsoft Azure) - It's always interesting to see the Gartner Magic Cadran result every year.
- How to quickly refer all available Azure services? (Abhijit Jana) - Nice post that gives a few key places to view the list of services available in Azure.
- ASP.NET Core 2.1 Preview on VSTS (Adam Storr) - This post explains a nice quickfix for your VSTS build flow.
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool (Shayne Boyer) - I didn' t know that dotnet-doc project! It's not only pretty cool but it just got better now available globally!
- Using HTTPS with Azure Functions in local development (Christos Matskas ) - Pretty cool quick post that explains the local https feature of the Azure Function v2.
- Windows Template Studio 2.0 is now available! (Clint Rutkas) - This is the perfect post to know what happened under the hood of this new version.
- Do you have to know English to be a Programmer? (Scott Hanselman) - Interesting post... At the end, English may not be a blocker...but you need some base. Otherwise, how could you even read this post!
- Release Flow: How We Do Branching on the VSTS Team (Edward Thomson) - Really interesting post about the Git practice at Microsoft and why they are doing it that way.
- The Canadian Real Estate Association delivers a better house-buying experience in the cloud (null) - Nice post about a reel business going in Azure.
Author: Brian Tracy
A short book that pushes to action. I really enjoyed it. A book to read and read again.