Suggestion of the week
- Microsoft Azure IoT Reference Architecture - Great post that explains part in IoT and micro-services with their respective roles.
- Azure Search .NET SDK roadmap (Bruce Johnston) - All in one post, the list of new features and the ones coming next.
- What is Azure Stack? - Usually, we refer to the stack as a group of products from the same provider. Azure stack is a little of that, but with a little twist... it's on-premises! This post explains it all.
- Azure welcomes Parse developers (Glenn Gailey) - Interesting server who is now well supported in Azure.
- Azure Logic Apps Monthly Update – January 2016 (Sriram Hariharan) - Nice summary of the Logic App team's January video updates.
- Application Insights announces availability of Release Annotations (Mike Gresley) - A useful feature that is explained in this post.
- Why I No Longer Use MVC Frameworks - Very complete and moreover, very interesting article about strengths and weaknesses of different patterns and frameworks.
- Introducing Insiders Builds (Chris Dias [MSFT]) - The Insider's previews are back in a more convivial structure.
- General availability: Azure SQL Database Query Performance Insight - What an awesome tool that gives us the ability to get the biggest resources consumer over a long period... and that, without redeploying.
- Queries To Debug SQL Server Replication Issues (Tim Smith) - If you are using database synchronization in your system, you should definitely bookmark this post that provides nice tools to us to diagnose problems.
- GitHub Pages now faster and simpler with Jekyll 3.0 - Important changes announced for github and Jerkel users. And alternatively an important note to al Markdown users.