- Reduced Pricing for Azure Container Instances (Mark Heath) - Nice post that compares VMs pricing with the new reduced prices of container instance.
- Announcing Amazon Transcribe streaming transcription support in the AWS SDK for Ruby | Amazon Web Services (Jingyi Chen) - Nice new SDK for Ruby... Its been a while since I code with this language but somehow I think I would like to try it.
- Avoiding Azure Functions Cold Starts (Mark Heath) - Does cold starts are affecting your solutions? Maybe not, but if they are this post lists three scenarios to reduce them as must as possible.
- Web and Azure Tool Updates in Visual Studio 2019 (Angelos Petropoulos) - Great new functionalities from Visual Studio IDE
- A Beginner's Guide to Test Automation (Angela Riggs) - Very nice and interesting post about unit tests.
- Debugging an ASP.NET Core Docker Container in Windows AND Linux (Jason Robert) - Learn why the Visual Studio family IS an great tool on any platforms to work with containers.
- Debugging your .NET Core in Docker applications with VS Code | LINQ to Fail (Aaron Powell) - Great tutorial, who don't need to debug...
- Exploring the .NET Core MCR Docker files (updated): runtime vs aspnet vs sdk (Andrew Lock) - This post is packed with update and advice for our Docker projects in Azure.
A really interesting book that helps to focus and keep in mind the most important. I didn't read it with a purpose of business really, but it did make me remember past experiences and it was easy to make the relationship between success and when the story was clear. Take the time to read it, do the exercises/ reflections required... it's worth it.