- Accelerate your insights with Application Insights Performance Counters (Mackenzie Frackleton) - We always get more and more with Application Insights...
- Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview) (Sunitha Muthukrishna) - Wow! Many PHP developers must be waiting for this since so long. It's a very good news, and I'm sure many Wordpress users will be extremely happy too.
- Extending Azure Logic Apps Using Azure Functions (MVP Award Program) - Nice post that shows are easy it is to put together Azure logic App and Azure functions.
- Portal support for Azure Search blob and table indexers now in preview (Evan Boyle) - Easier than ever, this portal is so powerful. Good job.
- New BizTalk Server connector preview rollout complete! (Jon Fancey) - The integrated integration platform....
- Architecture in code (Sebastien Lambla) - Interesting short post about coding best practice.
- Cloud-first, mobile-first: Microsoft moves to a fully wireless network (Mikkel Riis) - Nice interview with a Microsoft IT professional.
- PowerShell is open sourced and is available on Linux (Jeffrey Snover) - Now that bash is available on Windows machine and PowerShell on Linux... everything is possible!
- Visual Studio's most useful (and underused) tips (Scott Hanselman) - His post is a must for all VisualStudio users.
- JSON support is generally available in Azure SQL Database (Jovan Popovic) - Cool. Now you can have both types of data in the same place. Not for every situation but pretty convenient.
- How Do I Write Good Code? (Erik Dietrich) - Simple tips that will make our code rocks.