Suggestion of the week
- HTTPS Is Easy! (Troy Hunt) - A wonderful series of 4 videos that explains how to get secure with https. A must!
- Function Proxies now Available in Functions Version 2.x! (Alex Karcher) - Yeah! I love it. Function proxies are awesome, if you don't know about them check out my post or videos.
- Static website hosting for Azure Storage now in public preview (Michael Hauss) - Great! Have been waiting for this feature for so long!
- Ghost in A shell - Part I : localhost (Manu) - A pretty cool little tutorial explains how to use different tools together.
- Detecting that a .NET Core app is running in a Docker Container and SkippableFacts in XUnit (Scott Hanselman) - Really cool way to continue doing unit tests within Docker containers.
- Injecting services to ASP.NET Core controller actions (Gunnar Peipman) - Nice tutorial, step by step, very clear.
- Top Visual Studio Code Extensions from Individual Contributors -- Visual Studio Magazine ( David Ramel) - Congrats to these badass developers.
- Working with T4 templates in Visual Studio - The Wit and Ramblings of David Giard (David Giard) - T4 are a really powerful tool. I used them a while back to avoid magic strings... Nice post to get started.
- Why Sunday Is the Most Important Day of the Week for Your Wellbeing (Ryan Coisson) - The secret has always been right in the middle... Well, a middle ;)
- Write That First Blog: Blogging for Programmers (Sander Rossel) - Excellent post that answers a question that is so frequently asked.