It is a habit I started a long time ago where I share a list of all the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week.
You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- 7 reasons to attend Azure Open Source Day (David Dennis) - Free training/ learning session coming up.
- Reading and Parsing Inbound Emails with SendGrid and Azure Logic Apps (John Kilmister) - I didn't know about the strong grid library pretty cool demo to check incoming emails.
- Welcome new employee in Teams using Adaptive card. (Shrusti Shah) - Welcome aboard! Automation is very useful and it is simple to get started. This post is the perfect example of this.
- Azure Container Apps: dapr, devcontainer, debug and deploy | I CAN MAKE THIS WORK (John Reilly) - Wow! There is a lot in this post. All the code for the development environment, 2 apps, and deployment are there with explanations. Really well done
- Add an admin CRUD web page to your ASP.NET Core web app in 5 minutes using EF Core Power Tools and CoreAdmin (Erik Ejlskov Jensen) - This is a nice quick tutorial that shows us how to use simple tools to secure part of a website.
- Announcing .NET Community Toolkit v8.0.0 Preview 1 (Sergio Pedri) - A new release, now faster, better, cleaner. Good job!
- File Sharing with Docker Desktop - Docker Blog (Stephen Turner) - A really instructive and clear post. Super clear.
- Azure Cosmos DB SQL API – Document Analytics (Modhana) - Finding a good partition for our data is crucial to get the best performance. This post explains how with Celebrata we can visualize them and make smarter choices.
- No one cares that you’re right (George Stocker) - Interesting post. the comparison of a compiler to humans made me smile, but it works...