- Announcing the public preview of Azure Digital Twins (Daniel Escapa) - Learn more about this new product for our IoT projects.
- Move Managed Disks to another Subscription (Eric Leonard) - Cool post that explains the new easy way to do it.
- Tackling Costs in Azure (K. Scott Allen) - This post explains why the answer to: "How much will that cost?" Is always ...well it depends.
- Top 10 Azure Cognitive Services (Cristopher Burge) - Don't reinvent the wheel see all the incredible tool at your disposal.
- Where Should I Put My Logic? (Adam Storr) - Interesting post that provides a few answers.
- Performance tuning an Azure DevOps build configuration (Jeffrey Palermo) - Really interesting post packed with great tips to improve our builds performance.
- Using ASP.NET Core with MongoDB in containers for local dev, CosmosDB for production (Shayne Boyer) - This is an excellent tutorial to get started with asp.net core container and mongo or cosmoDB.
- What to focus on when learning ASP.NET Core? (Jon Hilton) - This is an excellent post to get inspired, remove the fear of a false start and help us to get started.
- elementary OS 5 Juno is Here – elementary – Medium (Cassidy James Blaede) - ELementary was already one of my favorite Linux distribution. With this new version named Juno it's just... Hmmmm so smooth and beautiful. Try it you will see.
- Spinning Up a PostgreSQL Database on Azure Using Bash (Rob Conery) - None only this post is a great tutorial, but it's also a nice story.
- Azure PowerShell – Cross-platform “Az” module replacing “AzureRM” (Mark Cowlishaw) - Nice update of the Azure PowerShell, a shorter name is always a good idea. However, how could we make the difference with Azure CLI now?
- Creating the perfect MVP Summit (Charles Sterling) - The MVP summit is a very special event. However, these suggestions are also applicable to other technical event.
- Why you aren’t drowning in recruiters, too - A geek with a hat (Swizec Teller) - Interesting post that brings a more realistic perspective to those moments.