Every Monday, I share my "reading notes". Those are the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week and that I found interesting. It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed.
- Creating a RESTful Serverless API with Azure Functions and MongoDB (Will Velida) - This is a great tutorial that uses Azure function mongo and c# to build a project from scratch. It is simple enough to make sense and be easy to understand.
- Running Containers in Azure with Rancher (Tom Callway) - This post introduces Rancher, a tool thatt looks really interesting.
- Step-by-Step: Finding and Analyzing Microsoft Azure Cloud Usage Costs (Sonia Cuff ) - Great post that provides a few tips to better see or highlight some cost sending in Azure.
- Build your own Azure CLI Extensions (Michael Crump) - A very cool tutorial that explains how to do our own extension.
- How to set up Docker within Windows System for Linux (WSL2) on Windows 10 (Scott Hanselman) - Nice update; tons of info about wsl, docker, ssh and more.
- Pulling your DEV.TO Stats into a Google Sheet (Jeremy Morgan) - That's a cool little project, and I'm pretty sure it can be used by a lot of authors...on devto.
- Using Cognitive Services: Custom Vision Service with Azure IoT Edge - Cloud | Mobile | Edge (Jared Rhodes) - A nice tutorial that shows how to use Python and vscode to create an awesome app.
- What's New in Visual Studio Online | Visual Studio Blog (Allison Buchholtz-Au) - Wow, a turbo mode! But this time(remember the turbo on our old 486 beige pc), it makes totally sens...
- What are Azure CLI Extensions? (Michael Crump) - An interesting first article of a series. This one introduces us to the extension... Hmmm. I think I have an idea.