Every Monday, I share my reading notes. Those are the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week and that I found interesting. It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed.
- Azure Cloud Shell + zsh, oh-my-zsh, tmux, and badass terminal! (Jessica Deen) - Cool walkthrough that explains all to get a nice looking cloud shell.
- Updating the my blog from AppService to Containers...finally (Shayne Boyer) - Awesome walkthrough. As an ex-user of Ghost on Azure I understand the trouble. Containers and a database as service are perfect for this situation.
- CLI vs GitKraken Git GUI Speed Test (Jesus Murillo) - I love GitKraken, I still use the CLI and the integrated git in VSCode, but to really see things... It's the best, and wow it looks cool.
- ASP.Net Core 3 – Dependency Injection (Michał Białecki) - A nice tutorial that explains an important concept, and shows how to implement it.
- Create fake user for ASP.NET Core integration tests (Gunnar Peipman) - An awesome tutorial that explains how to build a very useful utility...a fake user.
- Yori - The quiet little CMD replacement that you need to install NOW (Scott Hanselman) - I love it. I didn't even finish reading this post and one thing bringing another I was streaming live installing and playing with Yori.
- Episode 49 - Blazor, .Net Core 3.1 and spelling reforms with Daniel Roth (Coding After Work Podcast) - Great episode with the very energetic Daniel. A ton of information and thank you for all the URLs in the notes.
- SPI 404: The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team with Patrick Lencioni (The Smart Passive Income) - I read The Five Dysfunctions of a Team a few years ago and loved it. It was really interesting to listen to the author talking sharing all that wisdom. A must! (book and episode).
- Entity Framework Core 3 with Julie Lerman (.NET Rocks!) - What a great episode with Entity framework goddess in person. As I'm planning to use EF in a new project, this refresh was awesome!
- #23: John Sonmez - Becoming a Finisher, Part 1 (The Solo Coder Podcast) - I know, read and follow Simpler Programmer. It was so great to heard all the work that was put in to arrive to the current status. So many of us think it's a night success... Looking forward to listening to part 2.
- 8 reasons why we should all walk more (BBC Radio) - Interesting post that shares the benefits of a nice walmk.
- How to Create Great Tech Demos and Presentations (Thomas Maurer) - Awesome list of tips to give the best presentation possible.